Requirement: A Windows PC and establishing connection to the EBusiness Suite Edition.
Software : Download Discoverer 10.1.2 Administration Edition from the below site http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/ids/index.html
1. Run the Setup and Install the Desktop Edition.
2. Apply the latest certified Discoverer Administration Edition Patch
3. Set Windows Registry Settings as per Note 373634.1
4. Create a Secure Directory in the Discoverer Home. mkdir %ORACLE_HOME%/secure ; eg:ORACLE_HOME=D:\Discoverer10g\
5. Copy the DBC File from the EBusiness Suite Instance and place it in the secure directory.
6. Create a Windows System Variable FND_SECURE and with value D:\Discoverer10g\secure
7. Update %ORACLE_HOME%/network/admin/tnsnames.ora and include the EBusiness Suite Instance. The database name must match the two_task entry in the dbc file.
8. Make sure that the TNSPING Works.
Must Read : 373634.1 Using Discoverer 10.1.2 with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12
Options ABANDON and RESTART adop phase=apply patches=10721639 abandon=yes Used to specify whether to restart the previous run of a...
Wish every one a Happy New Year.
Before you read : Please note the documentation and procedures for Lifting and Shifting On-Premise to Oracle Cloud is constantly evolving...
Before you read : Please note the documentation and procedures for Lifting and Shifting On-Premise to Oracle Cloud is constantly evolving....
FS_CLONE Phase It is a stand-alone command used for file system cloning. Standard cloning (using adcfgclone.pl) cannot be used to synch...
Abort Phase If for some reason either the prepare or apply phase failed or gave problems, you can abort the patching cycle. After runnin...
Scenario You have noticed that the on the patch edition there are lot of patches applied. You did the cutover and now customer wants t...
Scenario You have been asked to apply a patch and you completed the prepare phase and apply phase. Now customer has given a downtime f...
Cleanup Phase Drops now-redundant columns and other objects which are not required after the cutover phase. It is important that we do n...
FMW 11g Upgrade Master Index After upgrading Discoverer and Portal to 11g logging on the portal or discoverer results in ORA-7445 in the ...